You will receive an email confirmation for each reservation. If you do not immediately receive the confirmation email, please call us at 1-877-312-7195.
Advanced Reservations / Walk-Ups
Advance reservations are highly encouraged but walk-ups are welcome on a first come first
Step-by-step process of our Pontoon and Jet ski Rental:
- Check our real time Jet Ski or Boat Reservation Form for availability and book
onlinewith your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express OR call us Toll free at 1-877-312-7195
- For online reservations, your
credit cardwill be charged $100 to hold the reservation. You will receive an email confirmation with all of the rental details including directions, a link to our Safety Orientation Video and other pertinent details. The reservation deposit will be applied to the balance of the rental.
- On the day of the rental, we REQUIRE a $500 refundable security deposit (via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) on all PWCs, Pontoons and Deck/Ski Boats. Cash, Check or Debit Cards CAN NOT be used for the
securitydeposit. The remaining rental balance will also be due.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event of inclement weather at the marina at the time of your scheduled departure time, you may cancel your reservation without penalty and your rental deposit will be refunded. Otherwise, you MUST give at least a 48 hour notice of a cancellation. If
noticecomes in less than 48 hours before the startof your rental, we reserve the right to retain your full rental rate. Our rentals are in high demand and we often have to turn people away, please honor your reservation.
- DAY OF RESERVATION: Please arrive at the launch dock 30 minutes prior to your scheduled rental time to complete your Rental Agreement and Rental Release. All renters that will be operating the vessel (must be 18+ old) MUST bring their driver’s license. We will provide a walk-through and go over a Safety Checklist. Life Jackets will be provided.
Maximum Passenger Capacity
Our Jet Skis hold a maximum of 3 persons. Our Deck/Ski Boats carry 6 people. Our Pontoons vary from 6-14 persons. See our Rates page for specific capacity for each boat. All drivers of the Jet Skis, Deck/Ski Boats and Pontoons must be present at the
We DO NOT allow any towing on our JET SKIS. There will be NO exceptions.
We DO allow towing on the 10 seater, 12 seater or 14 seater Pontoons. Towing is NOT allowed on the 6 seater Pontoons.
Pets and Grills
We do not allow any pets, grills (or open flame devices) or glass bottles on any of our rental fleet. There will be NO exceptions.
Holiday Rates will be Memorial Day weekend (May 26, 27, 28), July 4th week (June 30, July 1-8), and Labor Day weekend (Sept 1, 2, 3).
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I've never driven a boat or jetski before. Can I still rent?
A: Everyone that will be operating the pontoon, boat or PWC will participate in an orientation which includes the operation of the vessel as well as North Carolina Boating Laws and regulations. We will advise how to locate and understand navigational markers as well as boater safety and etiquette.
Q: How many people can fit on each boat?
A: Our Pontoons are either 6 seaters, 10 seaters, 12 seaters or 14 seaters. Our PWCs have a capacity of 3 people. Each person counts as a person regardless of age.
Q: Can we bring alcoholic beverages on the boat?
A: Yes. You must have a designated driver; remember, BUI laws are the same on the water as DUI laws are on land except for the "No Open Container" law. No kegs or liquor bottles will be permitted.
Q: Do your boats have shade?
A: Yes, all of our boats have a bimini top which provides shade over 1/3 of the seating area. We ask that you do not take the bimini tops down.
Q: Do you rent tubes?
A: Yes, we rent tubes, Water skiis and Wakeboards.
Q: Is gas included?
A: Each boat or PWC leaves the dock with a full tank of fuel. Upon returning, you will be responsible for the amount of gas consumed during your rental.
Q: How much gas will we use during a rental?
A: Fuel consumption varies by the type of vessel, usage, weight and wind conditions. We can advise the amount of gas the vessel can hold and the current price per gallon of gas.
Q: Can I bring food and beverages on board the boat?
A: You are more than welcome to bring any food or beverages. We do not allow grills or glass bottles.
Please contact us if you have any questions.